Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cool Contest on Deviant Art

Thought I would share this with any and all: I'm the admin point person for sculpture and artisan crafts for the dA-Morgue group on Deviant Art and beginning Friday, 13 August, we will be hosting a contest for all artisans and sculptors. You do need to be a member of Deviant Art to enter the competition but it costs nothing to join and membership can be fun and friendly! I know there are many of you who create wonderful props for our favorite day of the year--Halloween--and this contest's theme is "Nightmare". Might be a good opportunity to share your work with an appreciative audience and perhaps win a nice prize! If you'd like to check this out, go here

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'm in if I can get something made in time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am passing an award on to you for you beautiful an strange art... you can collect the award at:
    http://ghoststoriesandhauntedplaces.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-is-strange-blog-and-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete