Friday, June 17, 2011

Ghost at the Mary Allen Seminary?



"Once I reached the staircase I decided to turn back around and head out. I wasn't about to head upstairs. The stairs appeared pretty sturdy and solid, however the second story floor did not.

As I was making my way out of the back room and past the stairs I heard what clearly sounded like old leather soled shoes on wood walking with haste. I started to turn around to tell, who I was sure was a policeman or neighbor telling me I was trespassing and to vacate the premises, that I was indeed on my way out. However, no one was in sight. Once I turned around the footsteps stopped.

Needless to say, my exit was a bit more expeditious than I initially planned!"
Photograph and narration of actual exploit by Casey L. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment