Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Haunted Mansion--Funeral Party

I survived the "Haunted Mansion Walk-Through"! I didn't really know what to expect...put flyers out in the neighborhood and ran it for two nights...the first night (Saturday) had about 30 people but Sunday was a mob scene. So cool! lines down the driveway and plenty of excitement so I am quite smug and feeling like it was all well worth it! In addition to the four rooms I had some dark tunnels with live ghouls lurking. More info in my next post! In the meantime, here are some pics of the inside of the 'haunted mansion'...this is the "baby ghoul's funeral party"...









6 comments:

  1. i can't find the right words to describe how wonderfully you orgainzed it!......

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...think this was my favorite set-up altho' I had fun with the headless bride, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The baby ghoul is CREEPY! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! I painted a baby doll blue with raised metallic veins on the head & dressed it in christening clothes. The casket I found on ebay and the 'mother ghoul' was a hacked gemmy "Donna the Dead" I dressed in Victorian garb...

    ReplyDelete